Rules & Regulations
Updated as of 1-Jan-2015
- All private lessons are $20.00 per half-hour time slot.
- Lessons are to be paid in advance per month (on a monthly-basis) to your instructor at the beginning of each month.
- No refunds or credits or missed or cancelled lessons.
- If you must miss a lesson due to holidays, school trips, etc. you are to let your instructor know at the beginning of the month/ pay period. Your monthly payment will be adjusted accordingly.
- If a student misses two lessons in a row without notifying their instructor before hand, their time slot will be filled without further notice.
- No lessons will be scheduled on statutory holidays. Students will be notified of any holiday breaks (ie: Christmas)
- Teaching programs run from September through to end of June. Summer lessons are available.
- Any NSF cheques will be subject to the regular bank charges/fees that will be incurred by your instructor.
- All students MUST complete and sign a registration form.
For more information regarding days/times available,
Gerald Van Halteren